Monday 25 January 2010

10 Sun, Flower or Lord Tuesday 26th



A day of manifest light.The Monkey timewave manifests with the light of the trickster which is humour with grace, the radiance of the heart opening.
When the face is lit up with a smile, the light of the sun can be seen.
Today is all about smiling.

that does not necessarily mean grinning with recognition at everyone you pass in town today

it could be a song or a dance that brings a deep smile to your face, smile with the recognition of your divinity and the blessing of being sovereign of your personal reality.

2 comments:

  1. i'm gonna go with the grinning inanely at folks... always leads to interesting results :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes miss Sobriety I can understand that maybe you get good results from the random grin...my results keep me somewhat tight lipped at times...yknowsometimes I just cant help smiling, just amusing myself really, then accidentally might catch someones eye...and there is that awful moment when they look away with horror....thinking to themselves OMG hes not smiling at me is he

    ReplyDelete